Dual Degree Programs - JD/MPA

Applicants who are not currently enrolled in either degree program may apply for admission to both programs independently. Students who enroll in this manner will spend their first year exclusively in the J.D. program, their second year primarily in the M.P.A. or M.U.P.D.D. program, and their third and fourth years taking courses in both programs. Students already enrolled in either individual degree program may still apply to the other program to obtain the dual degree. Law students must apply to the MPA prior to the completion of 60 credits in law. Law students seeking admission to the dual degree program should call the Graduate Studies Academic Advisor at the College of Urban Affairs at (216) 687-7522 for information about the program and admissions procedures. They will need to submit an application to the College of Graduate Studies. Students already enrolled in one of the degree programs should contact Carole Heyward, Director of the J.D./M.P.A. and J.D./M.U.P.D.D. Programs, LB 077, 216-687-5508. 

  • Share