Check this out
How to Survive the First Year of Law School -- by the American Bar Association
Orientation will be held Monday, August 17 - Saturday, August 22, 2020.
Financial Aid Information
Once financial aid processing has begun prior to the start of the Fall semester, financial aid awards are posted for new law students who have completed their FAFSA. To complete the FAFSA, got to their website www.fafsa.gov; the Cleveland State University school code is 003032.
Financial aid awards are posted on the University’s CampusNet system. CampusNet is your access to class schedules, financial aid, and student accounts. The process for getting started on CampusNet is:
(1) Locate your 7-digit CSU ID number. This number is printed on the Notice of Admission document admitted students receive with their admission letter.
(2) Once you have your CSU ID number, call the Information Services & Technology Call Center at 216-687-5050 to obtain your password. Press “7” to speak with a call center analyst.
Call Center Hours are:
- Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. EST
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
(3) Log onto the CampusNet system with your 7-digit CSU ID and password. Under the “FA Office” tab, you will find your Financial Aid award and the instructions for accepting that award.
For your convenience, a CampusNet help sheet can be found here.
The University and Cleveland-Marshall College of Law will send you email notices of important dates and deadlines. Under the “Personal Data” tab, you will find your CSU email address. Please make sure to check this email regularly!
Please return regularly for updates
Our first day of First Years' First Week (orientation) is Monday, August 17, 2020. Until then, the Office of Admission will be updating you with all relevant information - from Admitted Student Day to orientation dates and schedules, housing, class schedule, and other logistical details.
Please review all the links to the left; they include the most relevant logistical information available.