Cleveland is a diverse, ethnically rich city with some wonderful neighborhoods perfect for your new lifestyle. We know you will find the perfect place!
The Domain at Cleveland Formerly Heritage Hall at Cleveland State University, Domain at Cleveland is redefining student living! With a great location, on site professional management and residence life professionals, Domain at Cleveland will be the place to live near Cleveland State!
Here you can find Cleveland State University's Off-Campus Living listing service
Here are various housing resourcing, including tips on apartment hunting and tenant right resources
Want a roommate for your first year of law school?
Look no further; review our Roommate Referral Questionnaire. Once you return the form to us, our office will compile an Excel spreadsheet and provide you with contact information for other Admitted Students also seeking roommates. We will update this information to you weekly.
While thinking about different apartments you may like to rent during your time at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law—please review some of the neighborhood websites for information on schools, housing, businesses, entertainment, and lifestyles.
- Flats: http://www.flatseastbank.com/
- Warehouse Dist.: http://www.warehousedistrict.org/
- Gateway: http://www.historicgateway.org/
- 4th St.: http://www.east4thstreet.com/
- Ohio City/W. 25th: http://www.ohiocity.org/
- Tremont: http://tremontwest.org/
- Detroit Shoreway: http://www.dscdo.org/
- Gordon Square: http://gordonsquare.org/
- Lakewood: http://www.lakewoodbuzz.com/