Apply Online for free through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
Whether you are applying as a first year J.D., transfer, MLS, LL.M. or one of our Health Care certificates, know that you are taking the first step to enter an institution whose reputation, influence and esteem reaches far beyond our walls. By choosing to learn law at CSU Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, you can become part of a global community of practitioners, leaders, and scholars who also learned law in our exceptional environment of mutual respect, academic excellence, and service.
LA NATIVE TIMSI PATHEK SHARES HER C|M|LAW STORY:
"I remember people helping me for no reason. If you meet at networking events, the willingness of other attorneys to say 'I want to see you succeed, what can I do?' is amazing. Plus, it's a fun place for young professionals, and the cost of living in Cleveland is so affordable."
--Timsi Pathak '09, Attorney, U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights and Los Angeles Native
WHY CHOOSE C|M|LAW?
- Exciting downtown location, steps from courts and law firms, give C|M|LAW students an edge on hands-on legal practice
- Affordable tuition and cost of living
- Non-Ohio residents pay in-state tuition
- Scholarships guaranteed each year by maintaining good academic standing
- High Bar passage rate, with 93% passage on the July 2018 Ohio exam - second consecutive state high
- Longstanding commitment to social justice and hands-on opportunities to work for reform
- Groundbreaking leadership education
- One of the strongest and most engaged alumni networks of any law school provides immeasurable support from your first year of law school to your ongoing career
- Student-centered attention from faculty and academic success programs help you become successful from the day you enter law school
- Technologically advanced trial courtroom and state-of-the-art learning commons
- Flexible full-time, part-time day and part-time evening study options
- Solo Practice Incubator offers modern office space and support to help graduates launch solo firms
- The convertible J.D. option converts your first year of study to a full Master of Legal Studies Degree, generally with only one additional class, if after the first year you decide law school isn’t for you