To be considered for admission, applicants must mail a completed application to Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
- Official transcript showing the applicant has earned a Bachelor’s degree
- Additional official transcripts of all other college, graduate, and professional studies, whether a degree was obtained or not
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal essay describing how you expect to use the knowledge acquired in pursuing the MLS degree
NOTE: Applicants with a final undergraduate grade point average under 3.0 must also submit a standardized test score. LSAT, GRE, or GMAT are acceptable.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once we receive your application, we will contact you for next steps.
For questions, contact Julie DiBiasio, Director of Graduate Studies and Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.687.2328.
Applicants to the MLS program should understand that the MLS is not intended to prepare students for the JD program. Further, under rules promulgated by the American Bar Association, the accrediting body for law schools, no credit may be given towards the JD for any courses taken in the MLS program. However, students who successfully complete courses in the MLS program will have a better understanding of law than people who have not. If they eventually do enroll in a JD program, the MLS experience might prove beneficial