Important Upcoming Dates
- Fri., March 11: 3L/4LE Career Launch Lunch
- Tues., March 22: Judicial Clerkships Info Session
- Thurs., March 24: CMBA Small Group Networking: Real Estate & Property
- Tues., April 5: Getting Ready to Clerk
- Wed., April 13: Evening Student Open House
- Fri., April 15: 3L/4LE Career Launch Lunch
- Thurs., April 21: CMLAA Reception/Sidebar
Please RSVP for all programs in CareerConnect.
For Students and Alumni:
The Office of Career Planning (OCP) is here to partner with you in planning your career, both during and after law school. We are available to you:
- in person, through scheduled, walk-in, and Skype appointments;
- through email at ;
- by phone at 216-687-6871 or by fax at 216-687-6881
You should also make regular use of CareerConnect, the OCP's online home, which provides resources, job listings, and more to make your career development stronger and simpler.
We strive to provide individually tailored plans and advice to each of our students and alumni. To this, though, we have to know you and your goals. We look forward to seeing you in the OCP and to being in regular contact about your job search and career development plans and progress.
The Office of Career Planning offers a variety of ways to connect with Cleveland-Marshall students and alumni, including job postings, formal recruiting programs, career fairs, and OCP programs and events.
We invite all of our employers to be active users of our CareerConnect database, which allows you to post and manage your available opportunities, search Resume Books, and market your organization to potential candidates by completing your employer profile - all of this at no cost to you!
If you already know your CareerConnect log-in information, please click here to access your account. To learn more about activating a CareerConnect account, please call or email the OCP at 216-687-6871 or .