Important Upcoming Dates
- Monday, July 13: Fall semester judicial externship applications close
- Thursday, July 16: Bidding closes for Fall Recruiting Program Early Interview Week
- Monday, July 27: Non-judicial fall semester externship applications open
- Friday, July 31, 12:00 pm: Preparing for Fall OCI program (a must-attend for students interviewing during Early Interview Week; recruiting managers and alumni at large firms will share their tips and best practices for successful fall interviewing)
- Monday, August 3 - Friday, August 7: Fall Recruiting Program Early Interview Week on-campus interviews
- Thursday, August 6: Bidding closes for Fall Recruiting Program Session 1
- Thursday, August 13: Bidding closes for Fall Recruiting Program Session 2
- Thursday, August 20: Bidding closes for Fall Recruiting Program Session 3
- Friday, August 21: CMBA Diversity & Inclusion Career Fair
- Friday, August 21: Non-judicial fall semester externship applications close
- Sunday, August 30: Last date to add a fall semester externship to your schedule
For Students and Alumni:
The Office of Career Planning (OCP) is here to partner with you in planning your career, both during and after law school. We are available to you:
- in person, through scheduled, walk-in, and Skype appointments;
- through email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone at 216-687-6871 or by fax at 216-687-6881
You should also make regular use of CareerConnect, the OCP's online home, which provides resources, job listings, and more to make your career development stronger and simpler.
We strive to provide individually tailored plans and advice to each of our students and alumni. To this, though, we have to know you and your goals. We look forward to seeing you in the OCP and to being in regular contact about your job search and career development plans and progress.
The Office of Career Planning offers a variety of ways to connect with Cleveland-Marshall students and alumni, including job postings, formal recruiting programs, career fairs, and OCP programs and events.
We invite all of our employers to be active users of our CareerConnect database, which allows you to post and manage your available opportunities, search Resume Books, and market your organization to potential candidates by completing your employer profile - all of this at no cost to you!
If you already know your CareerConnect log-in information, please click here to access your account. To learn more about activating a CareerConnect account, please call or email the OCP at 216-687-6871 or .