Department of Student Life
(for student organization meetings, programs, events, etc.)
STudent organization Registration & Information
(1) Register with OrgSync if you are not already on it.
(2) Update your student organization registration by the deadline. You need the following information: President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer's name, CSU ID, CSU email, and phone number.
(3) Print out the Agency Account Form (there is a link on the registration page, #2 above) and have the treasurer and president fill it out. Your advisor can sign it or Ivana Batkovic can sign as the advisor.
(4) Do your officer training - once you have registered the student organization (#2 above), an email will come from OrgSync with a link to training.
Now you are ready to plan events and spend money! Until these steps are done, you will not be approved to spend money at all.
Important Documents & Resources
CSU Counseling Center
Located across the street (1836 Euclid Avenue, UN 220) the counseling center offers individual and group counseling services to students.
Phone: (216) 687-2277
Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program (OLAP)
If you or a fellow student you know have mental, emotional or addiction concerns, contact the Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program (OLAP). Your confidentiality, and the confidentiality of anyone about whom you express concerns will be protected.
Ohio Suicide Prevention
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Summit County Addiction Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Ohio Department of Mental Health And Addiction Services
The Centers for Family and Children
Local Crisis Hotline
- On-Campus Catering: Under $75 - anywhere; $75-300 - approved caterers only; over $300 - Exclusively CSU Catering
- List of approved caterers
- Vendor Template for your Financial Requisition Form
- Attendance Template - must be filled out anytime there are expenditures related to the meeting (i.e. serving food)