As part of Cleveland State University, C|M|LAW students have access to numerous amenities including a state-of-the-art fitness and recreation center that also offers lifestyle programming, and a campus safety network. For students who want to live near campus, the Campus District neighborhood is revitalized with modern lofts and apartments, restaurants, green space, and groceries within steps.
The law school itself is filled with an incredible art collection, updated technical enhancements to aid your learning, and a support network that feels like family.
C|M|LAW’s library is an architecturally stunning, light-filled space where you can study or relieve stress in the Quiet Room. Students learn and practice litigation skills in the state-of-the-art trial courtroom, which features real-world technology found in federal courtrooms. The Judy and Robert H. Rawson Learning Commons is designed to enhance collaborative learning, facilitated by technologically advanced file sharing capabilities and creatively designed discussion spaces.
Students can find resources, programming and support for learning accommodation, mental health and overall wellness through the law school’s Department of Student Life.
click here to make Room reservations For student organization meetings, programs, events, etc.
STudent organization Registration & Information
(1) Register with OrgSync if you are not already on it.
(2) Update your student organization registration by the deadline. You need the following information: President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer's name, CSU ID, CSU email, and phone number.
(3) Print out the Agency Account Form (there is a link on the registration page, #2 above) and have the treasurer and president fill it out. Your advisor can sign it or Ivana Batkovic can sign as the advisor.
(4) Do your officer training - once you have registered the student organization (#2 above), an email will come from OrgSync with a link to training.
Now you are ready to plan events and spend money! Until these steps are done, you will not be approved to spend money at all.
Important Documents & Resources
CSU Counseling Center
Located across the street (1836 Euclid Avenue, UN 220) the counseling center offers individual and group counseling services to students.
Phone: (216) 687-2277
Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program (OLAP)
If you or a fellow student you know have mental, emotional or addiction concerns, contact the Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program (OLAP). Your confidentiality, and the confidentiality of anyone about whom you express concerns will be protected.
Ohio Suicide Prevention
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Summit County Addiction Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Ohio Department of Mental Health And Addiction Services
The Centers for Family and Children
Local Crisis Hotline
- On-Campus Catering: Under $75 - anywhere; $75-300 - approved caterers only; over $300 - Exclusively CSU Catering
- List of approved caterers
- Vendor Template for your Financial Requisition Form
- Attendance Template - must be filled out anytime there are expenditures related to the meeting (i.e. serving food)