The law school Records Administrator is Marcie Rechner; she may be reached at (216) 687-2289 or via email at nulledu">email@example.com@law.csuohio.
The Student Records Office is located in LB 142 in the Student Services Center. This office is your source for:
- Information on how to download Applications to Register as a Candidate to take the Bar Exam with the Supreme Court of Ohio (see additional information in the CSU Graduation and Bar Examination Requirements Section of the Student Handbook)
- Information on how to download Supplemental Applications to take the Ohio Bar Examination
- Graduation Instructions/Applications - See "Graduation Basics" for more information. An application may be downloaded from http://www.csuohio.edu/enrollmentservices/registrar/forms/graduationapplaw.pdf and submitted to the Records Office for processing
- Out-of-state Bar Certifications - see either the BAR/BRI Bar Review or SupremeBarReview website
- Exam numbers - Per Academic Regulation 3.9 in the Student Handbook, exam numbers may be obtained from the following link each semester for midterms AND finals: /currentstudents/studentrecords/studentexamnumberregistration
- Change of Grading Status (law school pass/fail) - download pass/option form and submit to Records Office for processing
- Verification of registration for loan deferments and insurance coverage - forms may be submitted to LB 142 for processing
- Applications for Legal Intern status from the Ohio Supreme Court - may be obtained from LB 142 or downloaded here: http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/AttySvcs/admissions/interns/default.asp
- Enrollment Verification/Good Standing Letters/Class Rank Letters- download request form and submit to Records office in person or as e-mail attachment to for processing
- Transcripts - Unofficial - download request form and submit to Records Office in person or as e-mail attachment to .
- Substance Abuse Seminar (required for those taking the Ohio Bar Examination) - download form
- (See also Academics Affairs link to additional forms)
- Grade Distributions [Sum '15] [Spring '15] [Fall '14] [Sum '14] [Spr '14] [Fall '13] [Sum 13] [Spr '13] [Fall '12] [Sum '12] [Spr '12] [Fall '11] [Sum '11] [Spr '11] [Fall 10] [Summer 10] [Spring 10] [Fall 09] [Summer 09]
- High A's [Sum '15] [Spring '15] [Fall '14] [Sum '14] [Spr '14] [Fall '13] [Sum 13] [Spr '13] [Fall '12] [Sum '12] [Spr '12] [Fall'11] [Sum '11] [Spring '11] [Fall '10] [Summer '10] [Spring 10]
- Spring 2015 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2014 Ranks [by percentage-UPDATED] [by GPA] Spring 2014 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2013 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2012 Ranks [by percentage-CORRECTED] [by percentage] [by GPA] Spring 2013 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2011 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Spring 2012 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2010 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Spring 2011 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA]
You should submit any forms requiring a dean’s certification/signature to this office. Your request will be processed in 48 hours and will be placed in the Records "out" box for you to pick up during regular business hours or sent via email if so indicated.