The law school Records Administrator is Marcie Rechner; she may be reached at (216) 687-2289 or via email at the Academic Services Ticketing System: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Records Office is located in LB 142 in the Student Services Center. This office is your source for:
You should submit any forms requiring a dean’s certification/signature to this office. Your request will be processed in 48 hours and will be placed in the Records "out" box for you to pick up during regular business hours or sent via email if so indicated.
- Enrollment Verification/Good Standing Letters/Class Rank Letters- download request form and submit to Records office in person or as e-mail attachment to email@example.com for processingInformation on how to download
- Transcripts - (1) Unofficial - download request form and submit to Records Office in person or as e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing; or (2) Official - are available for order online through the Cleveland State University's Office of the Registrar. You can visit their website at the following link:
- Exam numbers - Per Academic Regulation 3.9 in the Student Handbook, exam numbers may be obtained from the following link each semester for midterms AND finals: /currentstudents/studentrecords/studentexamnumberregistration
- Graduation Instructions/Applications - See "Graduation Basics" for more information - EDITING: TO BE POSTED SOON.
Law students with more than 65 hours and degree-seeking status will have the 'Apply to Graduate' button available to them in the 'Graduation' tab in CampusNet. Once a student applies online, the graduation application fee is charged to the student account and the review process begins. It takes four to six weeks to complete the initial review of the application. Students are encouraged to track the progress of their graduation application on the 'Application Tracking' page on the 'Graduation' tab.
In order to graduate, students are responsible for enrolling in the courses required to complete the program of study. It is important to ensure that students complete Degree Audit requirements with 'Complete' or 'In Progress' courses. Students will be responsible for checking their Degree Audit regularly to verify that the status of degree requirements remain complete with 'In Progress' courses.
If you have questions regarding your application for graduation, please call or email the Records Office.
- Applications to Register as a Candidate to take the Bar Exam with the Supreme Court of Ohio (see additional information in the CSU Graduation and Bar Examination Requirements Section of the Student Handbook)
- Out-of-state Bar Certifications - see either the BAR/BRI Bar Review or SupremeBarReview website
- Information on how to download Supplemental Applications to take the Ohio Bar Examination
- Change of Grading Status (law school pass/fail) - [download pass/option form - To be posted soon for Summer '18] and submit to Records Office for processing
- Verification of registration for loan deferments and insurance coverage - forms may be submitted to LB 142 for processing
- Applications for Legal Intern status from the Ohio Supreme Court - may be obtained from LB 142 or downloaded here: http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/AttySvcs/admissions/interns/default.asp
- Substance Abuse Seminar (required for those taking the Ohio Bar Examination) - download form - next date TBD
- (See also Academics Affairs link to additional forms)
- Recent Term Grade Distributions [Spr '18] Archived Grade Distributions [Fall '17] [Sum '17] [Spring '17] [Fall '16] [Sum '16] [Spr '16] [Fall '15][Sum '15] [Spring '15] [Fall '14] [Sum '14] [Spr '14] [Fall '13] [Sum 13] [Spr '13] [Fall '12] [Sum '12] [Spr '12] [Fall '11] [Sum '11] [Spr '11] [Fall 10] [Summer 10] [Spring 10] [Fall 09] [Summer 09]
- Recent Term High A's [Spr '18] Archived High A's [Fall '17] [Sum '17] [Spr '17] [Fall '16] [Sum '16] [Spring '16] [Fall '15] [Sum '15] [Spring '15] [Fall '14] [Sum '14] [Spr '14] [Fall '13] [Sum 13] [Spr '13] [Fall '12] [Sum '12] [Spr '12] [Fall'11] [Sum '11] [Spring '11] [Fall '10] [Summer '10] [Spring 10]
- Recent Term Ranks Spring 18 - [by GPA] [by percentage] Archived Ranks - Fall 2017 - [by GPA] [by percentage] Spr 2017 Ranks - [by GPA] [by percentage] Fall 2016 Ranks [by GPA] [by percentage] Spring 2016 Ranks [by GPA] [by percentage] Fall 2015 Ranks [by GPA] [by percentage] Spring 2015 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2014 Ranks [by percentage-UPDATED] [by GPA] Spring 2014 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2013 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2012 Ranks [by percentage-CORRECTED] [by percentage] [by GPA] Spring 2013 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Fall 2011 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA] Spring 2012 Ranks [by percentage] [by GPA]