cybersecurity & privacy protection conference 2017
Chief Information Security Officer
- Lead cyber risk management activities to enhance the value of the company and brand.
- Oversee a network of cyber security directors and vendors who safeguard the company’s assets, intellectual property and computer systems, as well as the physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Identify cyber protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
- Manage the development and implementation of global cyber security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security. Cyber protection responsibilities will include asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control systems, video surveillance, and more. Information protection responsibilities will include network security architecture, network access sand monitoring policies, employee education and awareness, and more.
- Work with other executives to prioritize cyber security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Oversee incident response panning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Oversee cyber product development and offerings to customers.
- Bring cyber products, solutions, consulting to market.
- Responsible for information security.