Karl Fox, the founding partner of Lithik Systems, created Lithik in March of 2003 with the goal of assembling an integrity focused, super-smart team of innovators. Lithik delivers Fortune 500 caliber compliance for network security, processes, systems, and cost effective security auditing, regulatory compliance and vulnerability mitigation software systems.
- The invention of the fourth generation firewall technology still used in today's security products
- The world's first implementation of what is known today as an Intrusion Prevention System
- The first router with a built in firewall
- The world's first commercial IPsec implementation
- A seven-year appointment as Chair of the Point-to-Point Extensions Working Group of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The development and deployment of a network security department for an international fiber optic network
- Stanford University
- MS, Computer Science
- September 1978 – September 1979
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- BS, Computer Science
- September 1974 – March 1978
The Conference is presented in partnership with the Northeast Ohio CyberConsortium and the IoT Collaborative.