Consultations on legal research resources and strategies are available for:
- CSU|LAW students, individually or in small groups.
- CSU students working on a law-related research issue.
CSU|LAW and CSU students are encouraged to schedule a consultation when:
- Writing an upper-level paper or journal note - topic selection & preemption check, in-depth research, interdisciplinary research.
- Need in-depth assistance with topical legal research (e.g., administrative law research, legislative history research, effective database research).
To schedule a consultation, please email email@example.com or call Research Services at 216-687-6877. If emailing, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Day(s) & Time(s) You Are Available
- Class/Seminar or Journal Name for which You Need Research Assistance
- Your Research Topic/Issue
- What You've Done Already
- What You Need or Can't Find
After receiving your email/telephone request, a Research Services Librarian will get back to you to schedule your consultation. Research consultations can be held in person in the Law Library, or over Zoom.