Starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020, the Law Library will provide virtual service to the CSU community only, until the university re-opens.
Information Services Desk
8:30am-6pm Monday -Thursday
Our services may be accessed using the following options:
Access to IT Support (Law School Only)
- CMLAW Tech Help Request should be sent to email@example.com
- CMLAW IT cannot provide Blackboard support. Instead, please contact the University eLearning Department. https://www.csuohio.edu/center-for-elearning/technical-support
- Zoom is being supported by University IS&T. Please see their site at https://www.csuohio.edu/citdl/zoom
- You may submit a LAW IT ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom support, however, please be prepared for the possibility that you will be redirected to IS&T for questions beyond their expertise.
Access to Library Services
- For reference questions and student research consultations, contact email@example.com or leave a message at 216.687.6877. Messages will be retrieved several times during staffed hours daily.
- All other library-related questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 216.687.2250. Messages will be retrieved several times during staffed hours daily. Due dates on all CSU materials checked out to student accounts have been extended to May 15. We will have to deal with any OhioLINK overdues upon our return (don’t worry about them until then).
- Faculty requests should be sent to email@example.com or leave a message at 216.687.2250. Messages will be retrieved several times during staffed hours daily.
- Email requests are the preferred method of reaching us as they are received by multiple staff members.
- For updated information, check our blog, we’ll try to update it regularly https://cmlawlibraryblog.classcaster.net/
Home Access to Research Databases and Electronic Books & Journals
- Our database guide http://guides.law.csuohio.edu/databases tells you which law databases can be accessed from home and what you will need to do to access the databases.
- Bluebook has been made available online to CMLAW students; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a keycode.
- The Michael Schwartz Library provides a wide variety of research databases https://library.csuohio.edu/research/databases/index.html Most of these are limited to CSU students, faculty and staff when accessed from off-campus. You may have to login or "authenticate" using your name, CSU ID number and PIN. Here’s a link to information about your PIN https://library.csuohio.edu/services/pin.html
- If you are having issues accessing databases and electronic resources, please send a message email@example.com
- Please see the University’s web page for updates that may result in changes to all university services https://www.csuohio.edu/coronavirus-update/coronavirus-update