Recent Faculty News
- Professor Sterio’s Articles Published by ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law and Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Professor Mika’s Article Featured in AALS Spring Newsletter
- Professor May’s Play, The Silent Princess, Produced by Talespinner Children’s Theatre
- Professor Weinstein Presents at Annual Sustainability Conference at Arizona State University Law School
- Professor Witmer-Rich Participates in “The Sound of Ideas” on 90.3 WCPN
Ask nearly any alumnus of Cleveland-Marshall and they will tell you what a difference the law school’s faculty made in their legal education. We pride ourselves on being student-centered, which means that our faculty are working side by side with you to achieve your goal of becoming a successful attorney.
While many law schools don’t give feedback until its too late to improve performance, Cleveland-Marshall faculty guide and mentor students toward a common goal of each student’s successful law career. Equally important, professors also equip students early on with the skills they will need to be successful in law school. Students find Cleveland-Marshall faculty accessible and approachable—in the classroom and beyond—and they are totally committed to the intellectual growth and success of their students.
While our faculty are dedicated to teaching, they are also leaders who are extraordinarily passionate about the law. They have come to careers in legal education from distinguished academic and professional backgrounds. As scholars, they represent many points of view, publish widely and are held in esteem nationally and internationally for the quality of their scholarship and as expert commentators.
We have faculty at the forefront of emerging and rapidly growing legal disciplines, and in areas of practical scholarship that continually advances the legal profession.
Our core faculty include tenured/tenure-track, clinical and legal writing professors. We are also privileged to have a number of our courses taught by our own emeritus law professors, visiting professors from other law schools, and adjunct professors--full-time practitioners who teach a course in their area of expertise.
Follow our faculty's achievements, publications, interviews and recognitions on our faculty blog.