As part of the Education Law Association's 61st Annual Conference, this moderated panel of safety, legal, and advocacy experts will discuss the practical issues of safety for both K-12 and college campuses and the legal issues that arise from potential solutions.
Co-Sponsored by Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- S. Daniel Carter, Director, 32 National Campus Safety Initiative, VTV Family Foundation, providing campus safety advocacy and campus violence victim support.
- Sonali B. Wilson, General Counsel, Cleveland State University
- Matt Markling, McGown & Markling Co., L.P.A.
- Kenneth Trump, MPA, National School Safety & Security Services, Cleveland, OH
- Legal information on school safety issues will be provided by attorney-representatives of the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, regional office.
CLE credit: 2.5 free hours
Category: CLE Programs, General, Public Lectures