Presented by C|M|LAW's Center for Health Law and Policy.
- April Cherry, Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- David Forte, Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Donna Harrison, Executive Director, American Association of Prolife Obstetricians and Gynecologist
- B. Jessie Hill, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and the Judge Ben C. Green Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve School of Law
- Samara Knox, Director of Counseling Services, Preterm
- Star Parker, Founder and President, Center for Urban Renewal and Education
- Mitchell Reider, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc.
Preregistration not required
CLE credit: 3 free hours
Category: Alumni, CLE Programs, Faculty, General, Public Lectures, Student