In Cleveland, housing advocates celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Fair Housing Act with mixed emotions. While they joyfully reflect on the progress they've made since 1968, it's necessary to evaluate where things stand in 2018, and critically examine the future of fair housing in Ohio and across the nation.
Join the ACLU of Ohio, the Fair Housing Center for Rights and Research for an all-day symposium to look at housing from a political, economic, and emotional perspective.
*Up to 5 Hours of CLE Credit* approved
*Up to 5 Hours of CEDU Credit* pending
- American Constitution Society
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Cleveland Branch of the NAACP
This event is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
CLE credit: Up to 5 hours
Category: CMLAA, General, Public Lectures