Apply Online for free through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
Browse our Viewbook
Whether you are applying as a first year J.D., transfer, MLS, LL.M. or one of our Health Care certificates know that you are taking the first step to enter an institution whose reputation, influence and esteem reaches far beyond our walls. By choosing to learn law at Cleveland-Marshall, you can become part of a global community of practitioners, leaders, and scholars who also learned law in our exceptional environment of mutual respect, academic excellence, and service.
WHY CHOOSE C|M|LAW?
- Exciting downtown location, steps from courts and law firms, give C|M|LAW students an edge on hands-on legal practice
- Affordable tuition and cost of living
- Non-Ohio residents pay in-state tuition
- Scholarships guaranteed each year by maintaining good academic standing
- One of the strongest and most engaged alumni networks of any law school provides immeasurable support from your first year of law school to your ongoing career
- Student-centered attention from faculty and academic success programs help you become successful from the day you enter law school
- Academic advising through Career Planning keeps you on track to reach your employment goals
- Technologically advanced trial courtroom and state-of-the-art learning commons
- Flexible full-time, part-time day and part-time evening study options
- Solo Practice Incubator offers modern office space and support to help graduates launch solo firms
- The convertible J.D. option converts your first year of study to a full Master of Legal Studies Degree, generally with only one additional class, if after the first year you decide law school isn’t for you
C|MLAW Story: Los Angeles Native Timsi Pathek talks about her adopted home and why you should consider learnnig law in Cleveland.