C|M|LAW is the first law school in the United States to create a research center dedicated exclusively to the study of the law of outer space.
Summer Online Course - Register now!
This 3-credit hour asynchronous online course will feature multi-media learning modules on the multiplicity of legal issues facing a space-faring world. Students will have the freedom to complete the learning modules at any time according to their own schedules.
About the Global Space Law Center
The GSLC is committed to three primary goals:
- To promote the development of law for the peaceful use of outer space
- To facilitate the growth of the commercial space industry
- To train next-generation space lawyers
THE GSLC TAKES A THREE-PRONGED APPROACH TO THESE GOALS:
- A Summer Online Course on Space Law
- An Online Space Law Research Guide
- A Research Council
For more information on the Center or the Summer online course, contact email@example.com