Washington, DC area alums
To see photos of the event, go to:
Washington, DC and NYC area Chapters kickoffs a success!
- Washington, DC area alums got together for a fun night on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at Zaytinya in Washington, DC. Special thanks to our local hosts: William L. Bransford '75, Elizabeth A. Pugh '78, Matthew J. Hite '01 and LaDavia S. Drane '07.
To see photos of the event, go to https://www.law.csuohio.edu/alumnigiving/cmlaa/alumnichapters/dc 
- New York City area alums gathered on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at Ember Room in New York, NY. We are grateful for our local hosts: Isam Salah '76, Scott '81 & Holly '81 Wilson, Jeffrey Kaplan '94, Nicole Lester Arrindell '11 and Chandra Whalen '11.
To view photos, go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q6ohjbyku5ol32g/1_OW9BZ235 
If you are interested in starting or joining an alumni chapter, please let us know by completing this short survey: Click here  for survey.
Chapter Guidelines can be found at this link .
Alumni Admissions Volunteer Initiative
Prospective students are inspired by the stories and the diverse paths our graduates have taken in attaining their individual goals. Through our Alumni Admissions Volunteer Initiative, we hope to achieve a network of graduates who are interested in working with C|M|LAW's Admissions Office to help us identify, attract and enroll diverse and talented students. Your participation can include:
- Representing the law school at recruitment fairs in your area
- Contacting prospective students by telephone and email to encourage their application to and enrollment at C|M|LAW
- Making referrals to the Admissions Office of potential law students in your community
- Participating in recruitment events including:
- Alumni Panels for open houses, admitted student events, and multicultural recruitment programs
- Diversity initiatives
- Admitted student luncheons
- Scholarship receptions
If you would like to become more involved in our Alumni Volunteer Initiative, please submit the volunteer form .
Alumni Career Opportunities Volunteer Initiative
Volunteers are always welcome to conduct mock interviews with students through the the Office of Career Planning. Each year, typically in January and in August, the OCP sponsors a Mock Interview Program where alumni volunteers interview and advise students during half-hour sessions at lunchtime or after work. The feedback on this program from both students and volunteers has been very favorable, and we are always looking to grow the program to give more students the opportunity to test drive their interviewing skills. The OCP is also always seeking volunteers for career and practice area panels, as well as networking programs to assist our students. Please let us know if you'd like to be involved!
If you would like to become more involved with volunteer opportunities with the Office of Career Planning, please submit the volunteer form .