The Katzman Lampert & McClune Aviation Law Scholarship
There will always be a need for passionate, skilled lawyers willing to fight for the victims of aviation related crashes and disasters. Clients who have suffered an air-related injury or loss are particularly vulnerable, and the compassion and ability of their legal representatives can go a long way toward binding up their wounds and achieving justice on their behalf.
The aviation law firm  of Katzman, Lampert, & McClune is deeply interested in helping students who have an interest in aviation focused law to receive a quality legal education and pursue the career they desire, in spite of any financial challenges they may face.
To that end, they are proud to administrate the Katzman, Lampert, & McClune Law Scholarship.
$2000 Scholarship awarded annually based on the following:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in law school and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year, or be applying to law school for enrollment in the following academic year.
- Applicants must have an interest in, or a desire to pursue, a career in aviation-focused law.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applications must be received in full by May 31st of each year.
- Submit a 700-800 word essay via email to , describing why you want to go to law school and pursue a career in aviation-focused law.
- One winning finalist will be awarded a $2000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the law school of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- With your email application, include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Attach your essay, most recent school transcript, and proof of law school enrollment to the email.
- PDF attachments are preferred.
Deadline: May 31st of each year
LosAngelesPersonalInjuryAttorneys.com legal scholarship
This renewable scholarship, will be awarded each year – on 9/15
In order to apply, LosAngelesPersonalInjuryAttorneys.com are asking prospective applicants to write a 500+ word essay, on why getting a higher education is crucial to succeed in life. Give them an example of how you’ve persevered in life – to get a higher education. Tell them about how these challenges influenced you, and how they have helped you in your journey towards getting a higher education.
The scholarship can be used for any school expense.
All participants are to meet the following requirements.
- Be enrolled at an accredited college, or law school, in the USA or Canada
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Apply no later than 9/10
- Send in your essay and contact info to
- There is no scholarship application fee
LosAngelesPersonalInjuryAttorneys.com are going to directly email the winner of the scholarship. Please don’t call our office with questions. The scholarship coordinator – Erica, can be reached at
In your submission please include the following:
Deadline: September 10, 2016
El Dabe Scholarship
El Dabe Law passionately believes in the importance of a proper education. Without an education, many doors will remain closed. Going to school, is an uphill battle – and if you don’t have the proper aid in place – you may end up never going to school. El Dabe Law makes this easier for you, by offering 2 annual $1500 scholarships. This scholarship is El Dabe Law's of providing support to those who want a higher education.
In order to apply for this scholarship, El Dabe Law requests you write a 500+ word essay on which having a higher education is important. El Dabe Law would like to learn more about you as a student, and how you’ve persevered and fought to get the education you want. Tell about one challenge, and how it has prepared you for the challenges you face as a student.
The scholarship can be used for any form of school related expenses. El Dabe Law will not verify how it’s used.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an accredited university, in the U.S.A.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- All applications should be emailed to our email address — no later than 8/25/2016
- There is no application fee
How to apply
- Send your unofficial transcript, essay, and contact information, to
- We will notify the winner of the scholarship via email.
Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Education Scholarships
Whether it’s a family in need of counsel or an issue that needs an advocate, competent legal minds are an essential part of our legal system. From the judiciary to individual cases, lawyers help to seek justice and protect the rights of their clients. Passionate and talented lawyers can help maintain and improve the quality of our legal system.
The Rocky Mountain Educational Dreams Scholarships wants to recognize that passion and integrity by awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a law student.
One $1,000 Scholarship
It’s easy to apply. Here’s how it works:
- Write a 500- to 750-word essay and email it to by December 1.
- In your essay, explain your motivation for becoming a lawyer and what about the law inspires you.
- In your email submission, be sure to include your contact information, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- Save your essay as a document and attach it to the email.
- Be sure to include your name, email address and telephone number in the header of each page of your essay.
- Include an up-to-date transcript in your submission that includes proof of enrollment.
- You can submit your resume with your essay and transcript, but it’s not required.
Finalists’ essays may be posted on our website and voted on through social media with likes, +1s, shares, tweets, etc. While the social media voting may have some impact on the selection on the winning essay, it is not the only factor in our decision-making process.
A winner will be named and will receive a $1,000 scholarship for educational expenses at a school of his/her choice.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible, applicants must fulfill one of these requirements:
- Be in the process of applying to law school program with the intention of enrolling the following academic year
- Be currently enrolled in law school and will continue to be enrolled through the following academic year
December 1, 2016
The Reiter & Walsh, P.C. Annual Birth Injury Scholarship
As part of our ongoing commitment to heighten awareness and understanding of preventable birth injuries, Reiter & Walsh, P.C. is pleased to announce the creation of a new annual scholarship. A scholarship for financial assistance in the amount of $1,500 will be awarded each year to a university or law school student who sustained a birth injury or who has a family member affected by a birth injury.
The 2016 scholarship will be awarded to a single applicant who submits the required application and essay by July 31, 2016.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S citizen or permanent resident
- A law student at an accredited U.S. law school or an undergraduate/ graduate student at an accredited U.S. university who sustained an injury at birth or has an immediate family member (brother, sister, mother, father, or child) affected by a birth injury
- Enrolled as a full time student and have a current GPA of at least 3.0
Requirements: Applicants must submit by 5 p.m. (CST) July 31, 2016
- A completed application (click here for the Caring For Life Scholarship Application Form )
- An essay of 1 to 3 typed pages describing the birth injury sustained by the student or his/her family member and how it has affected the student’s life
- A certified copy of the student’s transcript confirming that eligibility requirements above are met
The completed application, essay and certified transcript should be mailed (or e-mailed in PDF format) to:
Reiter & Walsh, P.C.
Bloomfield Hills Office
122 Concord Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for law school/university tuition and related academic expenses.
- A check for $1,500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses.
- The 2016 winner will be notified by Aug. 31, 2016.
Winner provides personal information, as needed, to Reiter & Walsh, P.C. and authorizes the firm to publish his or her name and photo, the name of the university or law school, and the winning essay on one or more of the firm’s websites and other marketing materials.
To learn more about the scholarship, click here .
The 2016 Laubacher Law Firm Domestic Violence Scholarship
Laubacher Law Firm is back with its 3rd annual Domestic Violence Scholarship! This scholarship was created for students who have been impacted by domestic violence at some point in their life and is furthering their educational career in college.
The $1000 scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who submits the required application by July 31st, 2016.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is currently attending an accredited university, or entering college in the fall of 2016. Graduate and law school students are encouraged to apply.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
Applicants must submit the following by July 31, 2016:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One-page typed essay on how domestic violence affected you.
- An official copy of high school and / or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
Please mail application materials to:
The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- The Domestic Violence Scholarship is to be used exclusively for higher education tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s education institution to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Domestic Violence Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or around August 10, 2015.
The H&M Law Firm Scholarship
The H&M Law Firm is a premier Los Angeles criminal defense law firm. The H&M Law Firm firmly believes that they owe the next generation of scholars – the same opportunity they had. Many of thier attorneys were able to go to college, and eventually law school – only thanks to the financial aid provided to them. Whether it was the good will of friends and family members, state financial aid, or merit/alumni donations from their university – it’s the only reason each of the H&M Law Firm's attorneys were able to get to where they are today. Their team of attorneys has created a renewable, and annual, scholarship in light of this.
$4000 – annual scholarship
- This scholarship is an annual scholarship.
- Applicants must apply by no later than 8/15 — of each year. It will be awarded on 8/25
- This scholarship can be used for any type of educational expenses.
- Winners of the scholarship can also intern at our law offices(if they wish) during their winter, or summer vacations.
- Applicants must have a GPA of no less than 3.1
- Applicants must send an unofficial transcript
- Applicants must submit a 500 words essay, about what it means to give back to society, and how they intend on accomplishing this
There is no application fee.
Applicants can send the essay, and their unofficial transcript, to
Maro Burunsuzyan Schoolbook Scholarship
The Law Offices of Maro Burunsuzyan, PLC will be awarding a $500 scholarship to an undergraduate for the purpose of purchasing educational textbooks for the 2016-2017 school year. Ms. Burunsuzyan is honored to help college students with this scholarship, and is proud to help students achieve their educational goals.
Purchasing textbooks can often be a burden for low-income and economically disadvantaged students. It’s a matter that holds significant weight for Ms. Burunsuzyan, as she remembers needing to take a loan from a friend to purchase her necessary textbooks while working to pay her way through college.
The scholarship will be awarded based on need and financial hardship. Applicants must submit a short, 300-word essay on why they have a need for the scholarship. Include the following:
- Your Name
- Contact information (Email address and phone number)
- College, University or School
Please submit your application by July 31, 2016 to. Please include "Scholarship Application" in the Subject line. Ms. Burunsuzyan will review all applications and select a winner, to be announced Aug. 15, 2016. The winner will be notified in person, and announced on the firm’s website and Facebook page.
LawTrek is a national law firm, formed on the principle of providing the best possible service to our clients. It is their belief, that with success – comes the responsibility of helping the next generation. It is to serve this purpose and belief – that they are now awarding 2 – annual scholarships. They are renewable.
This scholarship is awarded annually on 6/20/2016
The 2-scholarships are for $2500 each – and will be awarded, on a renewable basis, to 2 students
There is no application fee
In order to apply, we request you email us at
Requirements for applying are the following:
- Sending an unofficial transcript
- Having a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Write an essay about how you’ll use the proceeds from this scholarship.
It can be used for virtually any education related expenses the student asks for. We will not be verifying how it was used.
Law Preview Scholarships Sponsored By The National Diversity Scholarship Fund
Top law firms and companies understand that their lawyers must be diverse in order to best serve their clients. That is why many top 100 law firms and Fortune 500 have invested heavily to improve diversity among practicing attorneys and the legal community in general. These organizations understand that improving diversity in the legal profession requires more than just hiring and promoting diverse attorneys within their firms. It also requires a sustained commitment to increase the pipeline of diverse students who earn strong grades in law school and are, therefore, positioned to compete for the most sought-after jobs and become the profession's next generation of leaders and decision-makers.
Law Preview  (the nation's largest law school prep course) has teamed up with Lexis Nexis, one of the world’s leading online research providers, to provide Law Preview Scholarships  to select members of our entering class. Lexis Nexis has generously agreed to help entering students prepare for the unique challenges they will face during their 1L year at Cleveland-Marshall by paying the cost of tuition for a law school prep course . Visit the following URL to see if you meet the scholarship criteria: http://lawpreview.barbri.com/scholarships/. 
The Reeves Law Group Scholarship
We would like you to tell your story in a brief narrative, starting with an introduction about who you are, your interests, and anything else you feel we should know about you. Then, please provide your entry in a 750-1000 words essay, or a Prezi presentation. Graphic or creative presentations are welcome.
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates a genuine desire and goal of using the legal system to fix problems or improve conditions in our society. Worthy deeds that you have already performed will be considered.
Scholarship Dates and Submission
When: We are now accepting submissions.
Where: Please send your story to
Deadline:The deadline for submitting essays is December 15, 2016.
You may send us your entry either as a link or attachment to your email. Include your name, mobile phone number and contact information in the email.
To be eligible for our scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or (2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to law school. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of the following as a valid proof of enrollment via email attachment with your application:
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the Reeves Law Group Law School Scholarship requirements
- Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per law student is allowed).
- Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG.
Your application must be emailed no later than the December 15, 2016 deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The winner will be notified by phone, email and/or U.S. mail after the judging has been completed.
The $3,000 award will be paid to the winner by January 15, 2017. Students must provide proof of enrollment prior to disbursement of the award.
Use of Award Monies
The award winner understands and represents that the scholarship monies will be sent directly to the winner’s school and shall be used only for education-related purposes, such as tuition, books, etc.
Submissions: All content and creative work become the property of The Reeves Law Group upon submission and may be reposted or displayed online or through any media channels, in whole or part, without notification. When you send email communications to The Reeves Law Group, its agents and/or representatives may retain those communications.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants The Reeves Law Group, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, applicant’s photo, and the winning entry in the firm’s website http://www.robertreeveslaw.com (The Reeves Law Group),  and in other marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and related sites. The winning applicant also agrees to assist The Reeves Law Group and its agents with any tasks that the law firm deems reasonable or necessary to help with the above and other promotional activities.
THE SAMUEL KRUGLIAK LEGAL SCHOLARSHIP
In 2003 the Samuel Krugliak Legal Scholarship was established to honor the firm’s founder, Sam Krugliak who passed away in April of that year. During his lifetime, Mr. Krugliak played active roles in the legal community serving as the past president of the Stark County Bar Association and former chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Ohio Supreme Court. Giving back to the community and civic involvement continues to be an inherent aspect of the firm’s culture today. The Samuel Krugliak Legal Scholarship is awarded to law students on an annual basis.
Consideration will be given to applicants who
1) are currently enrolled at a law school accredited by the American Bar Association;
2) have shown an active commitment to their community;
3) display strong academic achievement;
4) reside or have formerly resided in Stark, Wayne, Carroll, Holmes, Summit, Tuscarawas, Columbiana, or Mahoning Counties (the "Stark County Region") when not attending law school, and
5) desire to pursue the practice of law in the "Stark County Region."
Apply online here  or applications can be downloaded from the Firm’s website at www.kwgd.com . Qualified candidates may submit an application online through the Firm’s website or by email to , SUBJECT: Legal Scholarship or by mail to the attention of Legal Scholarship/BJY.