Criminal Defense Scholarship
Rosenthal & Wadas, Attorneys in McKinney, Texas, are pleased to offer the Rosenthal & Wadas Criminal Defense Scholarship. This scholarship is open to all students heading to or who are currently enrolled in Law School for the 2017 Spring Semester.
The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account. This will be a one-time award.
- Completed application must be submitted online by DEC 31, 2016. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend a United States Law School full time the spring semester of 2017.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded in Jan. 2017.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
Via this online form , you will be required to submit the following:
- Your personal information, including name and contact information.
- Link to your Facebook profile.
- College name, graduation date, and GPA.
- Employment and financial information.
- A 750+ word essay on the following topic: “Is a specific aspect of the criminal justice system unjust and require reform?”
- A digital copy of your school transcript (unofficial).
- Recommendation letter and/or resume.
Completed application must be submitted online by DEC 31, 2016
Farzad Family Law Scholarship
Farzad Family Law strongly believes in education and giving back to the legal community.
As strong advocates for higher learning, Farzad Family Law is proud to give back to aspiring lawyers through the Farzad Family Law Scholarship. This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application process below. Remember to include:
- Your full name,
- Email address,
- Phone number and,
- Mailing address with your application submission.
There will only be one winner. The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award in approximately 30-60 days after the deadline. By participating, you are giving your consent for Farzad Family Law to contact you via mail, email and/or call to you. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving Farzad Family Law your express consent to use your name, college or law school identification, your photo (see below) and your essay on their site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you. If you want Farzad Family Law to use your photo, please send that in with your submission. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
2016 Eligibility Requirements
Scholarship Award to the Winner: $1,500
Application Deadline: Must be received by December 15, 2016
This scholarship is available to all college students or law students who are currently admitted to and attending an undergraduate degree program at an accredited American university or college or are admitted to and attending a state accredited law school.
Past winners are disqualified from reapplying for the scholarship. Employees of Farzad Family Law, APC or any family members of such employees are disqualified from applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Please write on the topic outlined below and provide Farzad Family Law with proof of your current attendance at the college or university (for example, if you wish, by including your transcripts). Your written submission should be between 1,500 to 2,500 words, although the length is not strictly enforced.
Submissions must be sent to us by either email or mail:
Farzad Family Law, APC
1851 East 1st Street, #1150
Santa Ana, CA 92705
You are required to include the following information in your application:
- Your full name, address, and contact details including your phone number and email address.
- A statement of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently attending college or law school as set forth above. You may submit as evidence your most current undergraduate or law school transcript. By applying for this scholarship, you give Farzad Family Law express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Word document, Pages (Mac) or PDF attachment. Essays in WordPerfect or any other form will not be accepted.
2016 Essay Question
The 2016 essay topic is as follows:
1. Assume the State you live in has a law that states the following:
“Family Code §1234.
(a) Custody may be granted to both parents jointly or to either parent solely. In making an order granting custody to either parent, the court shall consider, among other factors, which parent is more likely to allow the child frequent and continuing contact with the noncustodial parent and shall not prefer a parent as custodian because of that parent’s sex. The court, in its discretion, may require the parents to submit to the court a plan for the implementation of the custody order.
(b) This section establishes neither a preference nor a presumption for or against joint legal custody, joint physical custody, or sole custody, but allows the court and the family the widest discretion to choose a parenting plan that is in the best interest of the child.”
Further assume you have been asked to write a proposed change to Family Code §1234 that states in a child custody case (regardless of whether the parents are married), there is a rebuttable presumption that joint legal custody, joint physical custody and equal parenting time are in a child’s best interest. (the new law you write should be between 100-400 words)
a. Write the actual law (the way you believe it should read in the Family Code), the legal standard it would take to rebut the presumption (preponderance of the evidence or clear and convincing standard) and the factors that may be considered by the court when ruling on whether the presumption has been rebutted.
2. Write an explanation as to why you believe the law that you have drafted is better than the existing Family Code §1234 on the issues of child custody and visitation. This explanation will be used to advocate why your proposed, new Family Code §1234 should be adopted. (500-1000 words)
3. Write the opposition to the law you drafted (as if you didn’t draft the law) and explain why the current, existing Family Code §1234 should not be changed and why the change in the law, as proposed, is not in the children’s best interest. (500-1000 words)
Raiser & Kenniff Law School Scholarship
Raiser & Kenniff, a Los Angeles criminal defense law firm, believes in helping lawyers get the education they rightfully deserve, and need. They believe each student should be in control of his destiny. That begins with a proper education. It means giving back to students and helping them get an education and being able to forge their own path. Getting a higher education is the only way to succeed in life. Raiser & Kenniff's attorneys want to help students by contributing funds from their salaries into the creation of a brand new scholarship for college students.
The scholarship is available to students in Law School and Poliscience Majors.
It is for $4500 – and is renewable.
Awarded on 3/20/2017
No application fee
Raiser & Kenniff will never contact the student after he, or she, applies.
It can be used for any law school expenses.
Below are the requirements:
-Be in an accredited college, in the USA
-Have a 3.3 GPA minimum
-Apply no later than 2/20/2017
-Awarded on 3/20/2017
-Send in an essay, with your contact info, and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org 
The Essay Should Be About
-Why getting a higher education is important to you?
-What challenges have you faced, when attempting to get this education, and how have you handled them?
-How have you grown as a student, due to this challenge?
Winners will be notified directly, by email.
When Applying Please Include
First + Last name
Email Address for best contact + phone number
Info about where you are attending + current major
2017 LAKE COUNTY BAR FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicant must be a legal resident of Lake County, Ohio.
- Applicant is evaluated on scholarship, citizenship, leadership, general worthiness and financial need.
- One letter from a law school professor presenting knowledge of the applicant's character and scholarship.
- Applicant's college transcript and law school grades to date certified by each school's certifying authority.
- A letter of endorsement from a responsible person not related to the Applicant.
- A letter from the applicant setting forth why the applicant is qualified for this scholarship pursuant to Item I(B) above.
- All four requirements of this section must be complied with or an application is not valid.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
- Application packets are distributed to interested parties through the Financial Aid Offices of law schools. Packets can be requested from The Lake County Bar Foundation, P.O. Box 490, Painesville, OH 44077. Telephone: (440) 350-2180.
- Download the applcation packet here .
- Completed applications must be postmarked to the Bar Foundation address as of April 1, 2017.
- It is anticipated the Foundation will announce the recipient(s) by May 1, 2017.
- The scholarship award will be presented to the recipient(s), or at the student's option, sent to the law school towards tuition expenses.
- The amount of the scholarship(s) each year is decided by the Foundation. It is the present intention to award up to three $1,000.00. Scholarship(s) by Law Day 2017.
Law School & PoliScience Scholarship
At El Dabe Law, they passionately believe and support, in the importance of a proper education. As lawyers, and law school students, they understand the importance of financial aid – and how it can help get an education.
Without an education, many doors will remain closed. Going to school, is an uphill battle – and if you don’t have the proper aid in place – you may end up never going to school. They make this easier for you, by offering our – annual $1500 scholarship for law school and poliscience students. This scholarship is their way of providing support to those who want a higher education.
In order to apply for this scholarship, they request you write a 500+ word essay on which having a higher education is important. They’d like to learn more about you as a student, and how you’ve persevered and fought to get the education you want. Tell them about one challenge, and how it has prepared you for the challenges you face as a student.
The scholarship can be used for any form of school related expenses. They will not verify how it’s used.
Applicants should be enrolled in an accredited university, in the U.S.A.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
All applications should be emailed to our email@example.com  email address — no later than 12/25/2016
There is no application fee
How to apply
Send your unofficial transcript, essay, and contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org 
We will notify the winner of the scholarship via email.
2016 Sattiraju Law Firm Employment Law Scholarship
At the Sattiraju Law Firm, they are dedicated to helping hard-working people get the just pay and treatment they deserve. They want to expand their efforts of helping people by investing in the next generation of lawyers. That’s why they are sponsoring a $1,000 scholarship for students who are planning or are currently attending law school, and will not have graduated by December 31, 2016. Even though all students with plans or who are currently attending law school are encouraged to apply, special consideration will be given to those who plan or are specializing in employment law or who are the immediate relative of a transport/truck driver that has been classified as an independent contractor. They believe employment law is an especially important area of law and want to encourage those who are committed to helping workers.
Who Is Eligible to ApplyAny student who will be attending an accredited college or university in the United States by Fall 2016 is eligible to apply. Applicants must have plans of attending law school in the future and have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Award Amount and DeadlinesAll applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on December 30, 2016. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. The winning recipient of the scholarship will be announced on January 31, 2017. He or she will receive a $1,000 scholarship award, which will be paid directly to the college or university.
How To Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please fill out the application form . You will need to answer a few essay prompts and submit an unofficial transcript.
Chapman LLC Scholarship for Law Students
November 15, 2016; Winner to be announced on or before January 1, 2017
- Law student accepted to attend or currently attending an accredited law school in the U.S.
- U.S. citizen 18 years or older
- Applicants may not be current or past employees of Chapman LLC or be directly related to a current employee
- Completed scholarship application
- 300-500 word essay
- An acceptance letter from an accredited law school in the U.S. (new students) or an unofficial transcript from an accredited law school in the U.S. (current students)
- Materials submitted by November 15, 2016; late or incomplete applications will not be considered
- All materials must be submitted electronically via the form below
- Before receiving the award, recipient will be required to demonstrate enrollment at an accredited law school in the U.S.
- A check for $1,000 will be sent to the scholarship recipient’s law school of choice to cover expenses
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively to cover law school tuition and other related expenses, such as books or room/board
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations
Apply Now! 
Mark T. Banner Scholarship
The Richard Linn American Inn of Court is proud to offer the Mark T. Banner Scholarship. This scholarship is part of The Richard Linn American Inn of Court's commitment to fostering the development of intellectual property lawyers of high ethics, civility and professionalism, and especially those from diverse backgrounds.
Law students who have entered into a JD program at an ABA-accredited law school in the United States and who will continue in that program through at least the Fall semester 2017 are eligible to apply for the Mark T. Banner Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the Mark T. Banner Scholarship review board based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to the pursuit of a career in IP law. An ability to demonstrate commitment to the pursuit of a career in intellectual property law is an essential requirement.
- Commitment, qualities and actions toward ethics, civility and professionalism.
- Academic merit (undergraduate, graduate and law school).
- Written and oral communication skills determined in part through a telephone interview for finalists.
- Leadership qualities and community involvement.
- Member of a historically underrepresented group in IP law (including race, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability). The applicant should discuss how diversity has impacted his or her pursuit of a career in IP law and how the applicant has faced and overcome the challenges associated therewith. Diversity is considered, but is one element among several in the award decision.
The recipient of the Mark T. Banner Scholarship will receive $5,000 payable for the Fall 2017 semester of his or her second or third year of law school.
Applications will be accepted from now through November 23, 2016. The winner will be notified by April 2017 and the award will be announced at the Linn Inn of Court's annual dinner in Summer of 2017. Applicants should submit the following documents as a single PDF format file for consideration:
- Completed Mark T. Banner Scholarship Application Form 
- Academic transcripts (law school, undergraduate/graduate school)
- Three-page statement describing (a) how ethics, civility and professionalism have been a focus of the candidate; (b) how diversity has impacted the candidate; and (c) the candidate's commitment to the pursuit of a career in IP law
- Contact information for three references
*Selections for scholarships by the Linn Inn are final and not subject to review by the American Inns of Court Foundation. All materials submitted by applicants shall become the property of the Linn Inn, for disposal or to be retained as the Linn Inn sees fit. Awards of scholarships will include Inn press releases, may reveal information about the applicant from the application materials and interview, and may become known to the applicants’ fellow students, law school faculty and administration, family, friends, and others.
National Business Law Scholarship
Brown, PC is now accepting applications for the firm's National Business Law Scholarship, a $500 stipend which will be awarded to a second or third year U.S. law student with a demonstrated interest in business law. The award will be paid directly to the student, and can be used for any expenses related to legal education, including but not limited to tuition, room, board, books, bar review courses, or commuting expenses.
Candidates should submit a cover letter summarizing their interest in business law to Kristen.Brownnull@brownpc.nullcom . Cover letters should also include the following information:
- Email Address
- Street, City, State & Zip Code
- Phone Number
- University Name & City, State
- Student ID
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- Expected Graduation Date
Candidates are encouraged to submit, along with their letter, any documents demonstrating their interest in business law. Documents might include a transcript or class schedule showing business law courses completed or currently enrolled in, a letter of recommendation from a business law professor or a letter from someone who supervised the applicant in a business law-related job or internship.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, December 5, 2016 and the award will be announced on Friday, December 16, 2016.
Please feel free to direct questions to Kristen.Brownnull@brownpc.nullcom. 
The Thompson Hine 2017 Cleveland Diversity Scholarship Program
As part of Thompson Hine’s commitment to diversity and their responsibility to create and promote initiatives to fuel the pipeline of diverse lawyers, they are pleased to announce the launch of an annual Diversity Scholarship Program for law students.
A $10,000* Diversity Scholarship will be awarded to a second-year law student who is currently attending an accredited law school in the United States, and who can be classified as a member of a minority racial/ethnic group set forth by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or a member of the LGBT community. Interested students who qualify MUST apply for a Summer Associate position at Thompson Hine.
* Minus any applicable taxes and withholding
The scholarship will be awarded in the Summer of 2017.
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be offered a position as a Summer Associate in Thompson Hine’s Cleveland office.
- Be a minority law student as defined in the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Regulations, 29 C.F.R. Part 1602, i.e., Native American or Alaskan native, Asian or Pacific Islander, African- American or Black or Hispanic; or a member of the LGBT community.
- receive a similar diversity award from another law firm for the same time period.
- Demonstrate academic achievement, reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- a sincere and strong interest in joining Thompson Hine as an associate after law school graduation.
- Be a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States.
- Completed Summer Associate Program application form, including Diversity Scholarship section.
- law school transcript
Applications for the Diversity Scholarship will be accepted and reviewed on a continual basis until the scholarship has been awarded and accepted.
Awarding of the scholarship is conditioned upon the law student's acceptance of a position and completion of at least 8 weeks of service as a 2017 summer law clerk in Thompson Hine’s Cleveland office.
The scholarship will be awarded in two payments:
- Thompson Hine will pay the recipient $5,000 at the successful completion of the 2017 Summer Program
A second payment of $5,000 will be issued if the recipient receives and accepts an offer of employment at Thompson Hine.
The 2017 Thompson Hine Cleveland Diversity Scholarship award is to be used for college or university tuition and related expenses. Expenses may include parking, transportation, books and materials, and college fees.
Farar & Lewis LLP Legal scholarship
Farar & Lewis LLP – is pleased to announce a new scholarship – specifically geared towards law school students and political science students.
In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why an education is important. Give examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer.
This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.A.
- First maintain a cumulate Grade Point (average (GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent))
- Submissions must be received by 2/5/2017
- Please send your information and submission via email to:email@example.com 
- There is no application fee
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to scholarshipnull@Fararlaw.nullcom 
The winners of this scholarship will be listed on our Facebook page.
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
- School you are currently attended
Deadline: February 5, 2017
The Katzman Lampert & McClune Aviation Law Scholarship
There will always be a need for passionate, skilled lawyers willing to fight for the victims of aviation related crashes and disasters. Clients who have suffered an air-related injury or loss are particularly vulnerable, and the compassion and ability of their legal representatives can go a long way toward binding up their wounds and achieving justice on their behalf.
The aviation law firm  of Katzman, Lampert, & McClune is deeply interested in helping students who have an interest in aviation focused law to receive a quality legal education and pursue the career they desire, in spite of any financial challenges they may face.
To that end, they are proud to administrate the Katzman, Lampert, & McClune Law Scholarship.
$2000 Scholarship awarded annually based on the following:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in law school and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year, or be applying to law school for enrollment in the following academic year.
- Applicants must have an interest in, or a desire to pursue, a career in aviation-focused law.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applications must be received in full by May 31st of each year.
- Submit a 700-800 word essay via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , describing why you want to go to law school and pursue a career in aviation-focused law.
- One winning finalist will be awarded a $2000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the law school of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- With your email application, include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Attach your essay, most recent school transcript, and proof of law school enrollment to the email.
- PDF attachments are preferred.
Deadline: May 31st of each year
The H&M Law Firm Scholarship
The H&M Law Firm is a premier Los Angeles criminal defense law firm. The H&M Law Firm firmly believes that they owe the next generation of scholars – the same opportunity they had. Many of their attorneys were able to go to college, and eventually law school – only thanks to the financial aid provided to them. Whether it was the good will of friends and family members, state financial aid, or merit/alumni donations from their university – it’s the only reason each of the H&M Law Firm's attorneys were able to get to where they are today. Their team of attorneys has created a renewable, and annual, scholarship in light of this.
$4000 – annual scholarship
- This scholarship is an annual scholarship.
- Applicants must apply by no later than 8/15 — of each year. It will be awarded on 8/25
- This scholarship can be used for any type of educational expenses.
- Winners of the scholarship can also intern at our law offices(if they wish) during their winter, or summer vacations.
- Applicants must have a GPA of no less than 3.1
- Applicants must send an unofficial transcript
- Applicants must submit a 500 words essay, about what it means to give back to society, and how they intend on accomplishing this
There is no application fee.
Applicants can send the essay, and their unofficial transcript, to SCHOLARSHIPnull@duilawyerslosangeles.nullcom 
Law Preview Scholarships Sponsored By The National Diversity Scholarship Fund
Top law firms and companies understand that their lawyers must be diverse in order to best serve their clients. That is why many top 100 law firms and Fortune 500 have invested heavily to improve diversity among practicing attorneys and the legal community in general. These organizations understand that improving diversity in the legal profession requires more than just hiring and promoting diverse attorneys within their firms. It also requires a sustained commitment to increase the pipeline of diverse students who earn strong grades in law school and are, therefore, positioned to compete for the most sought-after jobs and become the profession's next generation of leaders and decision-makers.
Law Preview  (the nation's largest law school prep course) has teamed up with Lexis Nexis, one of the world’s leading online research providers, to provide Law Preview Scholarships  to select members of our entering class. Lexis Nexis has generously agreed to help entering students prepare for the unique challenges they will face during their 1L year at Cleveland-Marshall by paying the cost of tuition for a law school prep course . Visit the following URL to see if you meet the scholarship criteria: http://lawpreview.barbri.com/scholarships/. 
The Reeves Law Group Scholarship
We would like you to tell your story in a brief narrative, starting with an introduction about who you are, your interests, and anything else you feel we should know about you. Then, please provide your entry in a 750-1000 words essay, or a Prezi presentation. Graphic or creative presentations are welcome.
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates a genuine desire and goal of using the legal system to fix problems or improve conditions in our society. Worthy deeds that you have already performed will be considered.
Scholarship Dates and Submission
When: We are now accepting submissions.
Where: Please send your story to email@example.com 
Deadline: The deadline for submitting essays is December 15, 2016.
You may send us your entry either as a link or attachment to your email. Include your name, mobile phone number and contact information in the email.
To be eligible for our scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or (2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to law school. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of the following as a valid proof of enrollment via email attachment with your application:
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the Reeves Law Group Law School Scholarship requirements
- Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per law student is allowed).
- Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG.
Your application must be emailed no later than the December 15, 2016 deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The winner will be notified by phone, email and/or U.S. mail after the judging has been completed.
The $3,000 award will be paid to the winner by January 15, 2017. Students must provide proof of enrollment prior to disbursement of the award.
Use of Award Monies
The award winner understands and represents that the scholarship monies will be sent directly to the winner’s school and shall be used only for education-related purposes, such as tuition, books, etc.
Submissions: All content and creative work become the property of The Reeves Law Group upon submission and may be reposted or displayed online or through any media channels, in whole or part, without notification. When you send email communications to The Reeves Law Group, its agents and/or representatives may retain those communications.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants The Reeves Law Group, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, applicant’s photo, and the winning entry in the firm’s website http://www.robertreeveslaw.com (The Reeves Law Group),  and in other marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and related sites. The winning applicant also agrees to assist The Reeves Law Group and its agents with any tasks that the law firm deems reasonable or necessary to help with the above and other promotional activities.
THE SAMUEL KRUGLIAK LEGAL SCHOLARSHIP
In 2003 the Samuel Krugliak Legal Scholarship was established to honor the firm’s founder, Sam Krugliak who passed away in April of that year. During his lifetime, Mr. Krugliak played active roles in the legal community serving as the past president of the Stark County Bar Association and former chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Ohio Supreme Court. Giving back to the community and civic involvement continues to be an inherent aspect of the firm’s culture today. The Samuel Krugliak Legal Scholarship is awarded to law students on an annual basis.
Consideration will be given to applicants who
1) are currently enrolled at a law school accredited by the American Bar Association;
2) have shown an active commitment to their community;
3) display strong academic achievement;
4) reside or have formerly resided in Stark, Wayne, Carroll, Holmes, Summit, Tuscarawas, Columbiana, or Mahoning Counties (the "Stark County Region") when not attending law school, and
5) desire to pursue the practice of law in the "Stark County Region."
Apply online here  or applications can be downloaded from the Firm’s website at www.kwgd.com . Qualified candidates may submit an application online through the Firm’s website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , SUBJECT: Legal Scholarship or by mail to the attention of Legal Scholarship/BJY.