Important Upcoming Dates
- October 6, 2016: U.S. Air Force JAG Information Session
- October 15, 2016: Evening Student Super Saturday
- October 19, 2016: CMLAA Mentor Program: Mentor Match Reception (for participating 1L/1LE students)
- October 25, 2016: CMBA Small Group Networking: Criminal Practice
- October 26, 2016: Solo Practice Incubator Social Hour
- November 1, 2016: CMBA Minority Clerkship Program Information Session
- November 3, 2016: CMLAA Group Mentoring: Work-Life Balance
Please RSVP for all programs in CareerConnect .
For Students and Alumni:
The Office of Career Planning (OCP) is here to partner with you in planning your career, both during and after law school. We are available to you:
- in person, through scheduled, walk-in, and Skype appointments;
- through email at email@example.com ;
- by phone at 216-687-6871 or by fax at 216-687-6881
You should also make regular use of CareerConnect , the OCP's online home, which provides resources, job listings, and more to make your career development stronger and simpler.
We strive to provide individually tailored plans and advice to each of our students and alumni. To this, though, we have to know you and your goals. We look forward to seeing you in the OCP and to being in regular contact about your job search and career development plans and progress.
The Office of Career Planning offers a variety of ways to connect with Cleveland-Marshall students and alumni, including job postings, formal recruiting programs, career fairs, and OCP programs and events.
We invite all of our employers to be active users of our CareerConnect database, which allows you to post and manage your available opportunities, search Resume Books, and market your organization to potential candidates by completing your employer profile - all of this at no cost to you!
If you already know your CareerConnect log-in information, please click here  to access your account. To learn more about activating a CareerConnect account, please call or email the OCP at 216-687-6871 or firstname.lastname@example.org .