Department of Student Life
Room reservations 
(for student organization meetings, programs, events, etc.)
STudent organization Registration & Information
(1) Register with OrgSync  if you are not already on it.
(2) Update your student organization registration by September 30. You need the following information: President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer's name, CSU ID, CSU email, and phone number.
(3) Print out the Agency Account Form (there is a link on the registration page, #2 above) and have the treasurer and president fill it out. Your advisor can sign it or Ivana Batkovic can sign as the advisor.
(4) Do your officer training - once you have registered the student organization (#2 above), an email will come from OrgSync with a link to training.
Now you are ready to plan events and spend money! Until these steps are done, you will not be approved to spend money at all.
Training Sessions for Officers
- Thursday, September 8 at Noon, Room 206
- Monday, September 12 at Noon, Room 206
- Monday, Spetember 12 at 5pm, Room 237
- On-Campus Catering: Under $75 - anywhere; $75-300 - approved caterers only; over $300 - Exclusively CSU Catering
- List of approved caterers 
- Vendor Template  for your Financial Requisition Form
- Attendance Template  - must be filled out anytime there are expenditures related to the meeting (i.e. serving food)
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Bar Study Loans - Lenders 
Bar Study Loans - FAQs 
What EVERY Graduating Student (December 2015 & May 2016) NEEDS TO KNOW about Loans:
When the Bar Exam is OVER - pay attention to what you need to do over the next three months before your loans come due.
As a graduate, please follow these steps below:
Repaying those Loans:
(1) Find out how many and how much you owe on your student loans. Visit the National Student Loan Data System (NSDLS )
(2) Do your exit counseling on NSDLS website, too. Two steps on one website!
(3) Determine the best repayment plan for YOU! The government site offers an explanation of every repayment plan  available and a great calculator to determine how much your monthly payment will be. Please take time to explore.
(4) Interested in public service or non-profit work? Learn more about Loan Forgiveness .
Learn more about income-based repayment options and loan forgiveness on your computer anywhere. Even in your pajamas!
Equal Justice Works hosts very informative and interesting webinars on income-based repayment options and loan forgiveness. This is a great way to get your questions answered before the next financial aid seminar at C|M|LAW.
Visit EJW  today for more information!
Check out the video below for more financial aid information:
Feeling stressed? Worried? Need a little help with getting some mental or emotional balance?
There is a website addressing the mental health needs of LAW STUDENTS ONLY!
Please visit LawLifeline  to learn more.
You got your first semester grades. Now What?
The Departments of Academic Suppport and Student Life Sponsored a program to focus on learning more about the opportunities at Academic Support, how to maximize the review of your final exams, and the steps you may need to take moving into second semester to be successful.
See the video here: http://mediasite.ulib.csuohio.edu/Mediasite/Play/529b4c0469af4162bfdd4340cd3bab8e1d