Recent Faculty News
- Professor Sterio Publishes Blog Post on Wallstrom Affair on Intlawgrrls: Je Suis Margot 
- Professor Forte’s Essay Published by the Online Library of Law & Liberty 
- Professor Robertson interviewed on America’s Work Force radio show regarding natural gas pipeline eminent domain 
- Professor Sterio Publishes Article on Drones in Albany Government Law Review 
- Professor Kalir Presents at Toledo Law School on Same-Sex Marriage & Jewish Law 
The faculty  of the law school are passionate about the law and passionate about teaching. They have come to careers in legal education from distinguished academic and professional backgrounds. As scholars, they represent many points of view, publish widely and are held in esteem nationally for the quality of their scholarship. As teachers and mentors, they are accessible and approachable—in the classroom and beyond—and they are totally committed to the intellectual growth and success of their students.
Our core faculty include tenured/tenure-track, clinical and legal writing professors. We are also privileged to have a number of our courses taught by our own emeritus  law professors, visiting professors from other law schools, and adjunct  professors--full-time practitioners who teach a course in their area of expertise.
Follow our faculty's achievements, publications, interviews and recognitions on our faculty blog .