Welcome! Here you will find information on Law Library services offered to students at the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. See also our C|M|LAW Students' Library Guide .
- Study Rooms 
- Online Course Materials 
- Past Exams 
- Study Aids Guide 
- Bar Exam Resources 
- CALI  (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction)
- LexisNexis ® Courtroom View Networ k  - MP3s of cases and courtroom videos of evidence rules in action.
- Research Databases 
- Contact a Research Librarian 
- Research Consultations 
- Legal Research Seminars 
- Research Service Hours 
- Catalogs & Collections 
- Checking Out & Renewing Materials 
- Getting OhioLINK & Interlibrary Loan Materials 
- Services for Journal Editors & Staff 
- Faculty Evaluations - On Reserve at Information Services Desk .
- Law Library Orientation 
LER 6/13; revised 9/14, 1/17