The First Medical/Legal Summit in Cleveland will be co-sponsored by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, The Academy of Medicine of Cleveland and Northeast Ohio, and C|M|LAW.
Chair: Kim F. Bixenstine, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, University Hospitals
Vice Chair: Matt Donnelly, Deputy Chief Legal Officer, Cleveland Clinic
Register through the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 
Continental Breakfast: 7-8 a.m.
Program: 8 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: TBA
April 13 program
Applications will be made for 4 CME hours and 4 CLE hours. Four hours of LIVE risk management credit will be provided for physicians enrolled in the University Hospitals Sponsored Physician Program
- • Apologies and Disclosures of Adverse Events: What to Say When Something Bad Happens to a Patient?
- • Debate on End of Life and Other Medical, Legal and Ethical Issues
Break out Session Options (each participant may select two)
- • Pain Management in the Face of the Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic
- • Fraud & Abuse Panel Discussion
- • Cyber Security and HIPAA Breaches
- • Physician Practice Acquisitions