Cleveland attorney and business leader Kelly Tompkins has made a $750,000 gift to his alma mater, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University, to establish a substantive leadership education program for law students.
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law welcomes the pre-law Phi Alpha Delta chapter from Ohio University. Current students will talk about their experience at Cleveland-Marshall and answer questions from visiting students.
Second straight bar exam in which College leads state
Cleveland State University’s Cleveland-Marshall College of Law had the highest passage rate for first-time takers of the July Ohio Bar Exam. The school’s passage rate was 93%, well above the state average of 79%.
This is the second consecutive Ohio Bar Exam in which C|M|LAW had the top passage rate, following its 82 percent pass rate for the February 2018 exam.
Solo Practice Incubator Open House
Tour the offices, meet current incubator lawyers and learn about the resources available to solo practitioners.
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m
Brief remarks at 5:30 p.m.
Light refreshments will be served
Open to the public
Alumni, faculty and students are encouraged to attend.
Enter the Incubator directly off of East 18th Street
Paid visitor parking is available in CSU's West and Central Garages. For more information, visit CSU Parking.
Ashley Jones ’11, C|M|LAW Solo Practice Incubator Coordinator
392 Jefferson Point, Roaming Shores, (Ashtabula County) Ohio 44084
Approximate driving time from east side of Cleveland: 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Mayfield Rd. (Rt. 322) (you’ll pass Rt. 44, Rt 528, and Rt. 86) to Rt. 45
- Left (north) on Rt. 45 (A&W restaurant at corner)
- Turn right onto Rock Creek Road (Family Dollar store on left)
- Stay on Rock Creek Road for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left at Conneaut Terrace (signs for Paradise Bay Grill & Bar and Rock Point Marina)
- Rock Point Marina and Paradise Bay Waterfront Grill & Bar are on the left.
- Go through 2 stop signs to dead end.
- Turn left onto Jefferson Point.…the Fisher House- 392 Jefferson Pt.- is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right.
If lost, please call or text 216-386-8688 or 216-407-4200.