Solo Practice Incubator Open House
Tour the offices, meet current incubator lawyers and learn about the resources available to solo practitioners.
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m
Brief remarks at 5:30 p.m.
Light refreshments will be served
Open to the public
Alumni, faculty and students are encouraged to attend.
Enter the Incubator directly off of East 18th Street
Paid visitor parking is available in CSU's West and Central Garages. For more information, visit CSU Parking.
Ashley Jones ’11, C|M|LAW Solo Practice Incubator Coordinator
392 Jefferson Point, Roaming Shores, (Ashtabula County) Ohio 44084
Approximate driving time from east side of Cleveland: 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Mayfield Rd. (Rt. 322) (you’ll pass Rt. 44, Rt 528, and Rt. 86) to Rt. 45
- Left (north) on Rt. 45 (A&W restaurant at corner)
- Turn right onto Rock Creek Road (Family Dollar store on left)
- Stay on Rock Creek Road for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left at Conneaut Terrace (signs for Paradise Bay Grill & Bar and Rock Point Marina)
- Rock Point Marina and Paradise Bay Waterfront Grill & Bar are on the left.
- Go through 2 stop signs to dead end.
- Turn left onto Jefferson Point.…the Fisher House- 392 Jefferson Pt.- is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right.
If lost, please call or text 216-386-8688 or 216-407-4200.
Presented by Dean Lee Fisher
The Law and Leadership Institute (LLI) is a non-profit in Ohio that works with high school students from underserved communities to educate them about and prepare them for careers in the legal profession.