Sponsored by the Black Law Students Association
An honest discussion of police interaction effects on the law school and greater community.
This event will be comprised of multiple breakout sessions involving different issues on police interaction, such as the increase in police presence in school, the police interaction with the Trans community, and the media's portrayal of police interactions with the public.
- 10:00 – 11:30: BLSA panel discussion – How the Black Lives Matter/Blue Lives Matter discussion affects the law school.
- 11:40 – 12:25: Allies panel discussion – Police interaction with the LGBTQ community.
- 12:25 – 1:00: Break/Refreshments
- 1:00 – 1:45: NLG panel discussion – Police interaction during protests
- 1:55 – 2:40: BLSA panel discussion – Police interaction with individuals who have mental health issues
- 2:50 – 3:35: Federalists Society panel discussion – Issues surrounding recording during police stops
- 3:45 – 4:30: SBA panel discussion – Police interaction in public high schools