Banking Regulation -
LAW 641 Section 501
Week 1. Module 1 Introduction to Consumer Finance
Module Organizer Content
At the end of this module, students will be able to:
1. Describe the context in which Alphabet Regulations are applied to banking activities
2. Explain the purpose and functions of the Federal Reserve Banking Agency.
3. Interpret, analyze, and provide conclusions for banking enforcement actions.
To meet those learning objectives, please complete the following assignments and activities for the module:
1. Read Chapter 1. In the Textbook (consumer Finance Markets and Regulation)
2. Read the “About the FED” and “Frequently Asked FED Question” Articles.
3. Read Fed enforcement actions Princeton Capital and Everbank.
4. Participate in online discussions (3).
View All First Assignments