Welcome! Here you will find information on Law Library services offered to students at the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. See also our C|M|LAW Students' Library Guide.
- Study Rooms
- Online Course Materials
- Past Exams
- Study Aids Guide
- Bar Exam Resources
- CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction)
- LexisNexis® Courtroom View Network - MP3s of cases and courtroom videos of evidence rules in action.
- Research Databases
- Contact a Research Librarian
- Research Consultations
- Legal Research Seminars
- Research Service Hours
- Catalogs & Collections
- Checking Out & Renewing Materials
- Getting OhioLINK & Interlibrary Loan Materials
- Services for Journal Editors & Staff
- Faculty Evaluations - On Reserve at Information Services Desk.
- Law Library Orientation
LER 6/13; revised 9/14, 1/17