The Law Library has sixteen group study rooms. These rooms may be reserved by C|M|Law students for groups of 2 or more law students, for up to 3 consecutive hours per day.
How to Reserve a Study Room Online - Note that you MUST confirm your booking via email.
- Go to http://law.csuohio.libcal.com/ or click on "Reserve a Study Room" on the Law Library home page.
- Click on "Pick a Room" and choose "Study Rooms" link at the top middle of the page.
- Select Date - Click on the desired date from the calendar on the left.
- Select Study Room and Times - Information about each room and a picture of each room can be seen by clicking on the blue "info" next to the room number. Click on the boxes corresponding to the room and times you want. A green box means the room is available at that time. You may only book 3 hours in one day, and hours must be booked consecutively. Click on Continue.
- Fill in Booking Details - Fill in your name, your C|M|LAW email address (other email addresses will not work), the name of your study group, and the number of people in the room (must be 2 or more). Click on "Submit my Booking."
- Confirm your Booking - You will receive a confirmation email shortly, with the subject "Please Confirm Your Booking." You will have 30 minutes to confirm the booking by clicking on the confirmation link inside the email. When you do so, you will receive another email shortly, with the subject "Your Booking Has Been Confirmed."
- Cancel your Booking - Both the "Please Confirm Your Booking" and the "Your Booking Has Been Confirmed" emails contain links by which you can cancel your reservation.
Links checked RZ 9/17