All students are expected to attend this session.
Presented by C|M|LAW's Center for Health Law and Policy.
- April Cherry, Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- David Forte, Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Donna Harrison, Executive Director, American Association of Prolife Obstetricians and Gynecologist
- B. Jessie Hill, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and the Judge Ben C. Green Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve School of Law
- Samara Knox, Director of Counseling Services, Preterm
- Star Parker, Founder and President, Center for Urban Renewal and Education
- Mitchell Reider, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc.
Preregistration not required
Taking your Practice to the Next Level: Law Practice Management & Tips for a Successful Practice
This seminar will focus on providing practical and affordable tips to clean up law practice management and take a law practice to the next level by focusing on social media marketing and business development. The speakers will explore tips and tricks that create efficiency and generate more income and less stress. This content is extremely important for anyone in solo or small practice and will also have value for lawyers in any setting.
**Satisfies the New Lawyer Training / Law Office Management requirement. All attorneys welcome!**
- Joshua Cornett | Forefront Technology, Inc.
- William Eadie, Esq. | Eadie Hill Trial Lawyers
- Michael Liner, Esq. | Liner Legal
- Rebecca S. Murphy, JD, ChFC, CDFA | Facilitated Divorce Solutions, LLC
- Allen Tittle, Esq. | Tittle & Perlmuter
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
A View from the Bench: How to Navigate a Specialized Docket
This three-credit hour seminar aims to help attendees develop best practices in their advocacy work before any of Cuyahoga County’s various specialty-docket courts and other courts, including the mental health, veterans, drug and re-entry courts, and more. Led by the administrative and presiding judge of the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court, distinguished judges and speakers from the special-docket courts and other courts, the discussion will cover a wide range of topics pertinent to their respective programs, including eligibility, local rules, practice fundamentals and pointers, roles and responsibilities of attorneys, participants, staff and third parties, and more.
Moderated and organized by Judge John J. Russo, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
- Judge Hollie L. Gallagher | Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Court, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
- Judge Michael E. Jackson | Veterans Treatment Court, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
- Molly Leckler | Drug Court & Recovery Court Coordinator, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
- Judge Nancy Margaret Russo | Re-Entry Court, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court