Building on the experiences of the legal legends of Northeast Ohio, this special CMLAA CLE event features four interactive presentations from 12 C|M|LAW Hall of Fame members: Legends of Business, Legends from the Bar, Legends from the Bench, and Legends in Academics. Each presentation will draw distinctions of career moments and highlight the changes in the operation of law overtime and how the legal field has adapted.
Legends of Business
- Mark Smolik | General Counsel Chief Compliance Officer, DHL Supply Chain Americas
- Richard P. Stovsky | Vice Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- P. Kelly Tompkins | Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
Legends in Academics
- Sheryl King Benford | Chief Legal Officer, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Avery Friedman | Civil Rights Lawyer & Law Professor
- Stephen G. Sozio | Partner, Jones Day
Legends from the Bench
- Dan A. Polster | Judge, United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Melody Stewart | Judge, Ohio Court of Appeals, Eighth Appellate District
- Patricia A. Blackmon | Judge, Court of Appeals, Eighth Appellate District
Legends from the Bar
- José C. Feliciano | Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Karen Giffen | Attorney at Law, Giffen & Kaminski
- Kerin Lyn Kaminski | Attorney at Law, Giffen & Kaminski
Organized by Nicholas E. Froning, Attorney at Law
$160 Full Day Admission
$90 Half Day Admission (morning or afternoon)
$50 for non-attorneys
$25 for students
Admission includes a light breakfast and lunch.